Lower Providence Parks and Recreation presents the following preview of upcoming Fall Programs:
- Kids Night Out
- Halloween Fun
- Parent/Child Bowling Program (at Arnold’s),
- GLEE Club and TOT Rocks! programs by GROOVE!
- Construction Crazy by Bricks 4 Kidz
- UK Elite Petite Soccer
- Coffee and Topic Talks for Seniors - Coffee provided by Café Excellence, topics to include: Cardiac Health & Blood Pressure Screenings, Orthopedics-Hips, Knees & Backs both by Mainline Health/Paoli Hospital, Identity Theft/Fraud by Lower Providence Police Dept.
- Yoga and Zumba Fitness Classes,
- Cupcake 101 for Kids
- Youth & Adult Tennis Clinics and more!
- Bus Trips include: Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs Oct. 2
- On Your Own in NYC - Oct. 17
- Radio City Music Hall – Christmas Spectacular Dec. 3, 12, 18.
The Lower Providence Township Fall Recreation Guide will be available the week of Aug. 27
“Books, Brews and Beats”
Lisa Yanak, a Lower Providence Community Library Trustee, officially announced the library’s “Books, Brews and Beats” fundraising event at the Aug. 16 Lower Providence Township Board of Supervisors meeting.
Yanak said that the library’s annual event had its name changed to “Books, Brews and Beats” to better reflect the nature of the community event. Previously, the event was known as “Okto’book’fest Beer Tasting.
“Books, Brews and Beats,” is slated for Saturday, Nov. 10.
“We’re hoping that people will come out,” Yanak said.
For more information about library events, visit the Lower Providence Community Library website.