China Wok in the Audubon Plaza shopping center near Shannondell Road specializes in traditional Cantonese, Szechuan, and Hunan Chinese cuisine in a casual setting. Orders take place at the counter, with an open kitchen set-up behind allowing diners to see their orders being prepared fresh. About 15 tables line the remaining area of the dining room for those wishing to dine in the restaurant, or you can have the entire order prepared for take-out within minutes.
A lunch buffet is offered Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2pm and a dinner buffet is offered on Friday and Saturday from 4:30pm to 9pm. The menu encompasses a wide variety of Chinese appetizers, soups, noodle, rice, meat, seafood, poultry, pork and vegetable dishes as well as daily specials.
- Fax: 610-650-9089
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 10:30am-10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am-11:30pm; Sun, 11am-10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: audubonchinawok.com/default.aspx
- Specialties: Cantonese, Szechuan, Hunan Chinese Cuisine
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Coconut Chicken, Orange Flavored Beef, Cantonese Chow Mein, Chow Har Kew, Shrimp with Walnuts
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch