Hair Cuttery started in 1974 as a single salon with two stylists. Today it is a chain with nearly 800 locations. It offers affordable hairstyling for men, women and children. Cuts, color, and styles are done by trained and certified stylists. Customers may make an appointment with their favorite stylist or walk in for immediate service. Specialty hair treatments such as the popular recovery treatment and clarifying treatment can be added to any cut and style. Professional straightening and curling services are available from a specialized stylist. Master stylists are available to suit your delicate or sensitive hair needs for an additional fee. Facial waxing services are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Pennsylvania board certified
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: A variety of everyday packages are available for all hair types and include a shampoo, cut, blow-dry and recovery treatment as well as $2 off any retail product to maintain your look at home.
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Redken, Biolage, Keratin, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, TIGA, American Crew, Nioxin, and more