Valley Forge Martial Arts Inc
Valley Forge Martial Arts has joined forces with regional Vaughn's Dojang to provide a comprehensive, professional and traditional martial arts training center. Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art, is the primary focus. This art is designed to develop individual character, mental strength, integrity, discipline and respect for himself and others. Children, adults, beginner and advanced students are welcome to study with the studio. One-hour classes are held twice a week, and this particular school is for those seeking a serious martial arts training approach, rather than a physical fitness or recreational activity.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, evenings, varies by class
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 4
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 15
- Type: Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Emphasis is placed on building respect, tolerance, understanding and self-control through all activities inside and outside of the center.